- 230 gallons per hour @ 100 PSI
- 60 - 115 PSI (pre-set) (approx. 100 PSI max @ 12 volts; approx. 115 PSI max @ 16 volts)
- (2) external -8 AN bypass (adjustable)
- Cleanable filter
- Alcohol compatible
- Works with 12 or 16 volts
- 7 vane impeller
- -12 AN boss O-ring inlet & outlet ports
- Continuous duty
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
This pump is powering some of the fastest F.I. door slammers in drag racing. It can supply up to 2200 horsepower. Sufficient fuel volume is one of the keys to running fast and hard with blown or nitrous cars. Other pumps can't compare to the design and engineering of our 2-stage pump. We have done extensive testing to derive the highest volume of fuel possible while maintaining high pressure. This is accomplished by using two heavy duty 3" series motors in line. Each stage of this pump has specific characteristics that work with the other to provide high volume/high pressure. The pump features CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum bodies, proprietary 7 vane impellers (coated with a wear resistant finish) and heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
Must use (2) Dual Electric Relay Harnesses x 2
Click here for mounting kits, fittings & pump wiring harness.