- 310 gallons per hour
- 25 - 33 PSI (pre-set) (approx. 28 PSI max @ 12 volts; approx. 33 PSI max @ 16 volts)
- External -8 bypass valve (non-adjustable)
- Alcohol compatible
- Works with 12 or 16 volts
- 7 vane impeller
- -12 AN boss O-ring inlet & outlet ports
- Continuous duty
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Introduced in Winter/2000, this pump was configured to meet the needs of bracket and sportsman racers wanting to supply up to 900 horsepower. It features the same heavy duty 3" motor as the "460" pumps and the same quality internal components. The pressure is pre-set to 25 - 28 PSI (@ 14.4 volts). This pump also works great as a stand-alone fuel pump for nitrous systems!
Must use Dual Electric Relay Harness
If you like this pump but need a filter, check out the Sportsman 310 Combo. We also offer a separate, high volume, cleanable fuel filter PE 7002 that can be coupled directly to this pump.
Click here for mounting kits, fittings & pump wiring harness.